Battle Buddy Apparel Custom T-Shirt Design Contest
Today we start a new competition that we are going to host either bi-weekly or monthly based on the feedback we get from our #BattleBuddy family. The focus of the competition is for our customers and #BattleBuddy family to utilize our Custom T-Shirt creator to design the best possible looking shirt on the planet. We then put the shirts up on Twitter/Facebook for the community to vote on and the community decides the winner. The winner will get their design shipped to them free of charge, no matter where you live in the world.
Design Contest Dates: June 16th - June 23rd
Community Voting: June 23rd - June 26th
Winner Picked: June 27th
RULES AND STUFF
1) If you plan on us putting the shirts up on battlebuddyapparel.com ensure you do not use copyrighted images.
2) You can submit as many designs as you want.
3) Ensure you share your design through Twitter, Facebook and any other social media outlet you enjoy. This will become important when we start the voting for the various designs.
4) We will ship anywhere in the world as long as mail gets delivered there.
5) A minimum of 10 designs by 10 different customers must be submitted for this competition to be fulfilled. So, share and help us crush that number.
6) We will work with the designers on any designs we would like to put up in the store. This will occur after completion of the competition.
7) We may update the rules based on questions or issues that arise.
1st Place: 1 x T-Shirt of the design you created
HOW TO ENTER
1) Create your design by choosing the banner at the bottom of this blog post.
2) Once you have saved the image, it will take you to the product page. Take a screenshot of the image and copy the link down. Post to your social network of choice and ensure you tag/mention us so we see the design.
3) We will acknowledge your entry through the social network you choose so you know we see the design. If you don't hear from us or see your design, it means we did not see it so mention us again. ;)
To begin designing your custom T-Shirt, simply click the button below. Take your time to submit the best possible designs and remember that it is always best to design the images away from the system and then simply upload as a .png image with transparent background, 300dpi and 12" x 16" canvas.
Good luck to everyone competing. These will get bigger and better quickly if we see the support.